Friday, March 19, 2010

re Alexander Lewy: condescending boor, know-it-all blowhard, serial back-stabber, political opportunist, not to mention, Joy Cooper acolyte

Snapshot of incompetency: Season's Greetings
from
Hallandale Beach, FL! Above, the holiday banner
on the HB/Aventura border
on U.S.-1, in front of
Nana's Nursery School.
I snapped a photo of it in
mid-July 2009 when the
hear index that afternoon
was 105.

This city banner was up there for over two years

and only came down a few weeks ago in mid-February.
Jul 2009 photo by South Beach Hoosier.

In the near-future I'll be posting here a lengthy essay
that I already wrote a few weeks ago examining and
exposing Hallandale Beach City Commission candidate
Alexander Lewy's serial lies and back-stabbing
ways,
along with his self-evident lack of character.

I wrote an earlier version that I emailed in the
Fall that proved to be quite a hit among the
well-informed and concerned citizens I know
and interact with, as people came out of the
woodwork to express their happiness at seeing
someone else express their antipathy and
contempt for Alexander Lewy, after seeing
how close he came to actually getting elected
in 2008.

One thing is for certain and that is that he won't
be sneaking up on everyone like last time.

Some of you already know about that and know
that
I've just been waiting for just the right time
and place
for that to appear publicly, so that
prospective voters are properly
warned about
someone whom I believe history has
clearly
shown puts his own interests above the best

interests of the city and its residents.

That day has come and it will be Sunday, unless
something unexpected comes up.


As if I didn't already have enough 100% factual

ammunition against him, over the past several
weeks, Lewy's slimy persona has really outdone
itself by exhibiting creepy behavior of a sort that
shocked even me,
which is saying something,
since I've seen his handiwork before
in person,
and have heard him say things to me he completely
acted
the opposite of minutes later when it suited
his ego and personal ambition.


Everyone needs to be made aware of his personal
obnoxiousness and
I am happy to be the person
who tells the tale, using his own words
and actions
to paint the picture.


Because I've always known that this would be
necessary, I've got
photos and video to buttress
my points, too, which is a great advantage
for
those of us who want someone on the HB City
Commission who
is GENUINELY interested
in reform and accountability here, and in
pulling
the city firmly out of its ethical, financial and
intellectual morass,
so that it can sooner be
the sort of place we all think it ought to be
NOW.

Not without problems, to be sure, but a far
better-run city where ideas
and facts matter
more than sheer brazen cronyism, and the
longstanding
end-run around ethical principles
and professional standards of conduct
and
behavior that I've been an eyewitness to
will be stopped dead in their tracks, with
examples made
of those who forget they
work for the people, not the other way around.


We have to take full advantage of the opportunity
we have this Fall
to make the necessary changes
and we start by eliminating one current
member
of
Mayor Cooper's Rubber Stamp Crew.

A meeting will be held late next week towards
doing just that and getting
a fourth candidate
into the City Commission race.


I'm writing you now just to give you a head's up
and to let you know
that when I say you'll
hear some telling anecdotes and troubling
first-hand
accounts of his creepiness -which
I already have more than a few of
-
which only highlight his general small-mindedness
and over-weaning
personal ambition, I mean
just that.


Before I post it here, I'll be emailing a copy that
will not only be seen
by quite a lot of people in
both HB, Hollywood and beyond,
including more
print/TV reporters, columnists and
elected officials
than usual,
I also am making sure that the
Editorial Boards of both the Herald and
Sun-Sentinel are fully apprised of his antics,
though you'll be
happy to hear that according
to some people, some of the members of those
two groups are already
more than aware of
Alexander Lewy's creepy and aggressively
self-aggrandizing behavior
.

And yes, you're correct, these are precisely the
sort of people that
someone like Lewy will
instinctively -
and desperately- try to con,
befriend and manipulate in order to get his way.

Me, I'm just engaging in some preliminary campaign
work by telling
these very people, among others,
what
Lewy is most afraid of them discovering
-
the truth about him.

Defeat Alexander Lewy now and keep on
voting
against him until he moves away from
the area
and tries to con some other community
into
trusting an untrustworthy individual with
power.

No comments:

Post a Comment